Why Hire Professionals
Sure, you could opt for the DIY move, but there’s a few reasons why more people are hiring trustworthy local NJ Movers and Packers:
- Saves time – Maybe you’ve moved a lot in your life. Even if you have moved every 6 months for the past decade, you still won’t accumulate the experience that the pros have. After all, they’re moving someone every day! As such, they know exactly how to pack your belongings and load the truck in the most efficient way.
- Secure packing – There are plenty of tips online that can teach you how to pack your fragile items to prevent damage, but why risk it when you can hire trained packers? At NJ Great Movers, all our employees already have experience with moving and packing although we also provide our own training to make sure they provide the highest level of service. On top of that, we also have weekly training sessions to keep our crew up-to-date on the latest techniques and safety requirements.
- Insurance – When you pack or move your own things, if it breaks during the move you won’t receive any compensation. However, when you hire a reputable packers and movers NJ, they will have insurance that covers a portion of the damage. While it’s not much especially for higher value items, it’s better than nothing. Speaking of insurance, if you’re moving between apartments, you might have to hire movers because the building management requires a certification of insurance. This gives the management company peace of mind since if the movers accidentally damage the building, the repair is covered by the movers.
Get Packing Services – Request Free Estimate
Hiring local NJ packers doesn’t have to break the bank. In fact, we’re happy to work with you to customize our services to fit your needs and budget. Our highly trained professionals can pack your things the day before or day of, just let us know what you prefer. You will have to be onsite when we arrive, but you won’t have to lift a finger. All you have to do is provide an inventory of the items that need to be packed and point out any items you want us to pay close attention to. We’ll take it from there.
If you’re interested in using our packing services we offer the following options:
- Full Service – As the name suggests we will pack everything for you. This is our most expensive option, but it’s perfect if you have the money and really don’t want to pack anything. Our crew will handle, wrap, and pack everything with care.
- Partial Service – If you want to save some money, you can leave the difficult rooms to us while you pack the rest of your home. Just let us know what you need and we’ll do it for you. Some common room requests we receive include the kitchen, living room, garage, and closets.
- Basic Service – Our basic packing is included in every move. We’ll pack up difficult and fragile items like lamps, TVs, artwork, and more. We’ll include a materials charge in your bill, but it’s better to leave these fragile items to the pros.
Ready to move? Give us a call and let us know what you need for a free estimate. If you’re not sure, you can call us anyway and we can walk through your needs and our services to create a plan to match your budget.