Seamless and Affordable Moving Services
Finding a trustworthy moving company can be difficult, especially one that can fit into a tight budget. At NJ Great Movers, we believe in offering the best quality service we can at an affordable price. We train our movers thoroughly from day one. All our crew members already have experience in moving, but everyone undergoes two weeks of training to ensure they follow our safety and moving guidelines. After that, we require all our movers to go take monthly training to stay up-to-date on the latest safety and moving tips.
It doesn’t stop there! Our customer service representatives also undergo consistent training so they know of any changes we might have made to our pricing, policy, and more. We want to make sure our customers have a great experience from start to finish. It’s why we are the affordable movers NJ residents trust. Our dedication to our customers is reflected in our almost five-star review on both Yelp and Google!
Are you ready to move? Feel free to compare us with other NJ local movers and you’ll realize that we offer premium services at affordable prices. Below are some of our standard services.
Nj Great Movers started off as local movers and since our inception, we’ve expanded. With that said, NJ local moves remain a staple in our company. We offer flat hourly rates for all local moves and we know every nook and cranny of NJ so your move with us will be fast and easy. We do moves of all sizes from studio apartments to 5 bedroom homes. All you need to do is tell us your budget, required services, and any bulky furniture you might have and we’ll take it from there.
We are a fully licensed and insured local NJ moving company and can provide proof of insurance to any apartment buildings that require a certificate of insurance. On your end, it means you aren’t held liable if we damage any part of your old or new building. Of course, our movers are trained professionals so we know how to get around narrow hallways and tight turns. We’re available for local residential and commercial moving and can work with you to find your perfect moving plan
Whether you’re moving to or from NJ, we have you covered. Our long-distance moving professionals will help you every step of the way. We’ll keep your items safe and secure and keep you up-to-date on expected delivery dates. All our trucks are equipped with GPS so you can get real-time tracking.
We offer two types of interstate moving options:
- Consolidated shipping – if you have a tight budget and don’t have a tight deadline, this is the best option for you. You will share a truck with a few other clients, but we will properly label and separate everyone’s belongings to prevent confusion. You can expect your package to arrive within a delivery window of 6-10 days. If you have a preferred date and time, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Exclusive Express – This is a perfect option for people who need their stuff delivered ASAP. It’s a bit more on the expensive side as you are the only client on the truck. The upside is that you can choose both your pickup and drop-off dates.
If you don’t like packing you’re in luck because we love it! We have decades of packing experience under our belt so we know a thing or two about packing efficiently and safely. Our local NJ movers and packers will wrap, box, and/or crate every item to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. You can also hire us to unpack your stuff when you get to your new place.
You might think that adding on a packing service would be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Our standard moving service includes basic packing services such as:
- Wrapping your furniture in moving blankets and unwrapping at the destination
- Free packing of delicate items like TVs, mirrors, picture frames, artwork, glass tables, etc. We do include a material charge for boxes
- Free dismounting of your TV and AC
- Free disassembly and assembly of basic furniture e.g. bed frames, tables
If you need some extra help, we have two options:
- Partial – If you want to save a bit of money, but don’t want to pack up everything then partial packing is a great option. You can pack up whatever rooms you want and then bring us on to finish the rest. Some common areas people hire us for include:
- Kitchen – we’ll pack all your kitchen items including glassware and plates as well as appliances
- Living room – we can handle every aspect of the living room including TVs, sound systems, and more
- Closets – don’t want to pack all your clothes and other closet items? We’ll do it for you. If you have multiple closets, we will do them all and pack and label them separately.
- Bedroom – besides packing up your linens and other bedroom items, we’ll also wrap and protect your mattress for the move
- Full Service – Can’t be bothered to pack yourself? We’ll handle it for you. The full-service packing option means just that, we’ll wrap and pack everything for you. All you need to do is provide an inventory of your belongings so we know exactly what o pack.
Need to move your business? We’ve got you covered. As a small business ourselves, we know how important it is to reduce downtime because of a move. That’s why we offer evening and weekend commercial moving services so there’s little to no interruption in your day-to-day.
Our team of professionals have can help you move all your important office items and documents. We’ve moved pretty much everything from conference tables to printing machines to shelving and cupboards. We also offer plastic bin rentals so your employees can pack their office items without worrying about getting their stuff mixed up with someone else’s.
To make your office move go smoothly, we ask that you have a point person for us to contact for any moving-related questions. We’ll work with our contact closely to ensure everything goes smoothly before, during, and after the move. If you have a lot of IT devices and printers, we will also work with your IT department to make sure everything gets placed in the appropriate locations on move-in.